- First before you explore outer space, explore the space all around you. Stay in your spot and reach your arms as far as you can. Reach and stretch one leg and then the other. How about an elbow or a knee? Can you reach high, middle, low, underneath yourself??
- Next see how high you can jump. How high can you reach. Try to stay up as long as you can. What is pulling you back down?? GRAVITY! (the force that pulls us to the earth)
- Next, put on your space suits (pull on your pants, pull on the arms, zip up the suit from low to high and make sure you twist the helmet on.
- Crouch down low and count down - 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 blast off! Travel through the space exploring all the various places in the room until you land on planet NO-GRAVITY!
- Now explore the first step of this adventure again, this time without gravity. You will have floating arms and legs, elbows and knees.
- Now, explore traveling through the space, slowly floating since there is no force to push against.
- When you and your explorers are ready crouch down and blast back to earth!
Keep moving up down and all around together!